Thursday, January 11, 2007

Here we go again!

ss the First I realize that just the other day I said DH was back to his old tricks again and he was and had been for a while. However, he informed me two days ago (while solidly in the state of drunkenness) that that was it, no mas! That night was to be his last hoo-rah (again). So now two days later I have found that it wasn't the alcohol talking, DH did mean he who as quitting again.(So I guess that the "don't do anything" approach worked?)

I am VERY happy about this and think it will be great for him. BUT now we get to go through bitchy-boy again! Can you guess why I am hold up in my room typing this? :/ Yeap! Bitchy-boy is back with a vengeance. In fact I am contemplating a dinner alone with my new school books.

Just thought you might want to know. :)

Later days!

No comments: