Friday, January 12, 2007

Advisors DO NOT advise...

...they screw up your life! (Okay, maybe not my whole life, but certainly a part of it!) I am speaking of college advisors. Today I found out that what I had figured out class-wise was RIGHT! My advisor was looking at a wrong copy of my classes completed list!

First let me say this is only concerning my minor...I CAN still graduate just not with credit for the extra work I have done! No Minor for me! Or I can delay my graduation until the summer for ONE FREAKIN CLASS (again in my minor).

SO how important is a minor? Not very is what most will say. But in my case, I feel it is important. I already have enough hours to get almost TWO degrees so I would at least like the minor! The problem is all those "extra" hours are in varied fields. History was the only one I was close to the minor requirements that is why I went that way! Now I am not going to get the DAMN THING! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Okay rant complete.

1 comment:

SerenitySprings said...

:(

I'll be in summer school too so maybe if you decide to stay we can take our last history class for a history minor together?