Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hotness...but not the good kind

Good Grief! This weather has got to GO! Why can't we have Global Freezing? I think I would rather that than all this heat and drought! BLECK!

It is over a 102 degrees (at least) today. And there is no end in sight! Now to add to the heat, we have drought. Which sucks all by itself, but here is the DFW area we have a lovely algae that grows in the summer that makes our water smell like...well, quite frankly...it smells like the bottom of the pond, CRAP! And the drought makes this particular algae grow even more. Bottled water, here I come!

Ok, complaint over. Now for the update, well a brief one anyway. One of my summer classes is done and I have one test left in the second one, then I will be done til the middle of August! :) Biking is awesome, and keeps getting more awesome! I have managed to stop falling in poison ivy (knock on wood, non-poisonous wood) and I am starting to conquer things that I didn't think I ever would! Still got to get over my log fear. (Riding over them is lets say an issue for me!) DH is traveling alot, so I am having plenty of time to catch up on everything. SO hopefully that will translate into more writing time. :)

Well that is about it for now...I am off to bask in the AC of my office!

No comments: