Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Drama...in all its wonderful forms

Ahhh...the joys of drama. But what would life be without it? BORING!!!!

Lets talk about Will and B...B (that's the Jack Russell Terrorist) was being her usual terrorist self yesterday. She was trying to hoard all of the toys to herself. Well Will managed to nip one away...B gives chase...nips at the toy and accidentally nips Will instead. Needless to say, Will turned B into a living rag doll. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCKkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! When Will let go, B put on her best Scarlett O'Hara act. Whining, crying, hiding behind me (once I ran outside, DH was already out there and had witnessed the whole thing). Will instantly turned to mush in the corner of the yard...she knew she was in trouble!

I took B inside and gave her a bath (cause she had been REALLY scared even if she was playing it up a bit). Found no blood, just a couple of bruises or at least soon-to-be bruises. Checked her bones (used to work at a vet so I can do the once over-thing I am trained...but if you are not PLEASE take your injured animal to the vet ASAP), made her walk, and while she limped a bit...she was still in tact. So first thing this morning we head to the vet. She is fine...she received antibiotics and pain meds for the bruising.

As for Will, she is still playing Wounded Will. She is trying to sit in my DH's lap, which is the height of comedy because she is 60 pounds and steps in all the wrong places! I know I shouldn't laugh...but HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahhahHAHAHAHAHAHhHAHAHAHHA! She walks with her head down and stares at us with big brown eyes, trying to say "I'm sorry." So she has a bit of the Scarlett streak too.

So there you have my drama from last night. And all I can say is that my life is anything but BORING!

No comments: