Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Joys of Reality...TV that is

TV...one of my favorite pasttimes...well at least it is a way to get the hell away from homework! On that note...I LOVE FOOD NETWORK! Actually I love to cook, thus the love of cooking shows because they teach me cool tricks and let me find new foods to try. But I now believe that reality TV has gone TOO far! The Next Food Network Star needs to go away! I know that it is necassary to find the next star, but do I HAVE to be involved in this PAINFUL process? And it never fails with me and reality TV, I am disappointed. Unfortunately, I turn on the TV, reality show is on, and...I get sucked in! Then the one person I like and think "Oh they would be okay!" gets kicked off and the weirdos are left! Ughhhhhh! Not that I couldn't find one that I would RATHER have...doesn't really matter I won't watch their new show anyway. At that time I will change to whatever my Tivo has recorded for me.

No comments: