Tuesday, April 18, 2006

And now for two...

Write...that is what I said I was going to do. So here we go.

Maybe I should give you a bit of an idea of who I am. First I am married. No kids...well no human kids. I have 5 kids with fur. 2 dogs (Lab and Jack Russell, both girls), 2 Cats (boys), and 1 ferret (also a boy)...yes a ferret! I go to school. I am a "non-traditional" student, meaning I am older than most of the students there. (Not that much older though! Comes down to I didn't know what I want to do, so I waited around til I did) What I wanted to do turns out to have something to do with government. Or at least that is what my BA will be in. I figure eventually I will work for an interest group.

Now just to give you fair warning...I will have political talk here. Everyone has to vent sometimes, right? And in further interest of warning, I am Pagan--that means I am a believer in Earth-based, polytheistic, ancient knowledge. If you want more info, stick around...I will most likely end up sharing some. If I don't and you still want to know more, try a search engine or a library. I am a firm believer in figuring things out for yourself...but PLEASE be smart about it. There is a lot of BS out there, if it don't sound right, it might not be. Find more sources, compare facts, make up your own mind.

On that note, it is late. And it is time for me to take the pups and head to bed. Dear Hubby (aka DH) is already there and snoring...yes he snores and yes I still love him! :)

Later

No comments: