Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Weddings are fun...

especially when you have the most incompetent wedding coordinator in Florida.

Well I am back from my weekend jaunt to Flordia for my best friend's wedding. It was great! She and I spent the majority of our time giggling and laughing and reliving old times, which was my ploy to keep her unstressed. (Which apparently I did very well, I have never had so many people tell me what a great job I did...and I didn't even think I was working!)

The unfortunate wedding coordinator didn't even sour our moods. We managed to turn her and her incompetence into a great series of jokes that will be remembered forever. All I will say is if you ever plan to marry in Pensacola, DO NOT USE THE INCLUDED WEDDING COORDINATOR! It would be worth the money to get someone else!

Now that I am back, it is time to get on schedule. The tri I was shooting for is full so my first tri is going to be a little further into the season, but that is okay. I want a little more time to train, seeing as how I have been in the slacker category for the past couple of weeks. School really gets in the way sometimes, you know?

2 comments:

SerenitySprings said...

Ugh. I dread having to plan mine.

Anonymous said...

All you need is a cape and you could go around saving other poor bride's weddings as well. ;)

The Student