Sunday, February 11, 2007

Again with the procrastination...

Yes I am up to it again. But this time I am trying to get my brain to get moving. I have been staring at the computer for the last 3 hours and I have the grand total of one paragraph actually saved. Although I have typed the equivalent of about 3 pages and deleted it...too soapbox-y.

Anyway, now I am trying that whole "just start writing" thing. But since I don't want to delete yet more words, I am putting them here. So if this randomly moves off to the politics of motherhood or an examination of judicial intervention in war powers you should understand. Count yourself as warned.

The thing that sucks monkey balls is that I have the answers in my head, really they are there, but they refuse to be transmitted to a medium that is acceptable to my teachers as an assignment. I think they would be slightly frightened if I turned in a small portion of my brains and said "There, it is all in there. And apparently political science DOES require brain surgery! What is my name again?"

Ah the joys of the wild and crazy thoughts that my brain harbors. Believe me it is a scary place, my brain. One second it is making perfect sense then the next it is contemplating the joys of jazzerise and if we should try it out. Or some other strange something...as Lorelai Gilmore says "monkey, monkey, underpants." Yes, my brain is a strange place indeed.

No comments: