Saturday, November 04, 2006

So I didn't make it back...

Okay guys! Sorry I didn't make it back on Samhain...I was furiously typing a paper that I had to finish and then I was with my group pouring all of my energy into my feast. Anyway...Hope everyone had a beautiful holiday and are enjoying the fall weather.

I haven't had a training/weight stuff update in a while so...I am up to running a 5k (that's 3.1 miles!). And I actually run the whole thing. (Just in case I never mentioned it before the most I have ever ran at one time is the length of a basketball court!) DH and I are riding about 25 miles on the road bikes. I have been slacking a bit these past few weeks, school (as I mentioned before) has been a bit demanding. I am down to a size 14 (started at 22) pants! :D Yippee!

Well unfortunately it is time to work on yet another paper... Later days!

No comments: