Monday, October 30, 2006

What a life...

Busy, busy, busy...that is what my life is right now. I have wanted to post something for the past couple of weeks but actually have not had the time to type it all out. I don't really have the time now ( I am supposed to be preparing for a test that will occur at 12:30) I have determined that my teachers are all working together to make my and my fellow students' lives living HELLS! I swear they all make everything due at the same time! I am working on THREE papers and I already mentioned the test. Arrrrggghhhh!

Okay enough complaining....

SO Halloween is tomorrow. To all us Pagans it is called Samhain (pronounced Sah-wen). And it is our new year. I am hoping to have a post tomorrow that is more indepth. For right now, just remember to thank the Goddess and God for all the blessings in your life. Light a candle to guide the way for the spirits that will move through the veil (it also celebrates the God who will be transforming back to a child in the womb of the Mother, preparing for his return in Spring). And get together with your closest friends and celebrate!

Now back to my reglarly sceduled- over-scheduled life!

No comments: