Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Busy, busy

Most people think of summer as relaxing time...vacation, laid back easy going...All I have to say is "YEAH RIGHT!"

I want to post to let whoever may be reading this know that I am still breathing, albeit heavily. I have gone back to my old job just for the summer and of course I mentioned the classes I take...the group I started...the house I run...oh yeah and I have decided to start mountian biking with DH. That is fun...actually too fun, becasue that is all we want to do now. I guess what they say about exercise and once you get started is true. In fact, I am on my way out the office door now to go hit the trails by my home. YIPPPPPEEEEEE!

So I am still alive, I will post again, I just have to find a topic and time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mountain bikeing stories are so cool....

-The student