Sunday, January 20, 2008

Still not finished processing...

Well in my last post I said I would write more when I finished processing all this...well I am STILL processing! Well, the process has now changed to how the hell am I going to get these kids where they are supposed to be from the very not-good beginning that they had. Some I am seeing progress, others seem to be falling behind, even further behind...and while the fact that the whole class is behind is NOT my fault. I feel like I am failing the kids somehow if I don't get them where they should be.

Yes I know that sounds crazy and I am only two weeks into this gig. And yes I know that everyone knows what happened to them during first semester and what a great improvement most are already showing...I guess you can say it is my perfectionism kicking in. So in order to satisfy that part of me, I am off to modify lesson plans...is it sad that I actually enjoy this?

Later,
Em

PS I GOT AN iPHONE!!!!!!!!! Yippppppppeeeeeeeeee! When I actually get it set up (waiting on getting my old number transferred) I will let you know how completely awesome it is!

No comments: